The Myloweslife employee portal is used by current and former Lowe’s workers.
To log in, you must provide:
- Your User ID or sales number
- Your personal password
- An answer to a security question
As a new Lowe’s employee, you will receive the necessary login details from the HR department.
Myloweslife Login – New and Current Employees.
How do I login to the Mylowelife employee portal?
Follow these steps to
- Open your browser and go to the official www.Myloweslife.com website.
- Enter your User ID in the box labelled “Sales Number”
- Enter your password within the password box.
- Click the “Login” tav to access your account.
- Select part-time or full-time.
This will send you directly to your Myloweslife employee dashboard.
Lowes Employee Login – Former Employees.
If you have worked fro Lowe’s in the past, you can still log in to another part of the portal.
- Visit the URL www.myloweslife.com.
- Click on the “Click Here” icon in the middle of the homepage.
- An informational transition page will open.
- For benefits information, visit http://mylowesbenefits.com, or call call the
Associate Care Center at 1–844–HR–LOWES (1–844–475–6937).
- To obtain your W-2, visit https;//www.mytaxform.com.
- For questions regarding your 401 plan, including distribution, call the Retirement Service Center at 1–800–547–7754, or visit www.principal.com.
5 thoughts to “Myloweslife Login”
Need to be able to log into Myloweslife
i am a former employee and need 2020 w/2 information to file. thanks
I want to get a copy of my check stub.
I am a current employee but I’m not able to get into the myloweslife portal. I have put in the correct ID sales number given to me and my password but it says that is invalid.
I want to be able to see my pay.