The Myloweslife employee portal is used by current and former Lowe’s workers.
To log in, you must provide:
- Your User ID or sales number
- Your personal password
- An answer to a security question
As a new Lowe’s employee, you will receive the necessary login details from the HR department.
TIP: Your Sales Number is a 7 digit number that begins with a 3 or a 4. You can find it on your ID badge and on related paperwork.
Myloweslife Login – New and Current Employees.
How do I login to the Mylowelife employee portal?
Follow these steps to
- Open your browser and go to the official www.Myloweslife.com website.
- Enter your User ID in the box labelled “Sales Number”
- Enter your password within the password box.
- Click the “Login” tav to access your account.
- Select part-time or full-time.
This will send you directly to your Myloweslife employee dashboard.
Lowe’s Employee Login – Former Employees.
If you have worked fro Lowe’s in the past, you can still log in to another part of the portal.
- Visit the URL www.myloweslife.com.
- Click on the “Click Here” icon in the middle of the homepage.
- An informational transition page will open.
- For benefits information, visit http://mylowesbenefits.com, or call call the
Associate Care Center at 1–844–HR–LOWES (1–844–475–6937).
- To obtain your W-2, visit https;//www.mytaxform.com.
- For questions regarding your 401 plan, including distribution, call the Retirement Service Center at 1–800–547–7754, or visit www.principal.com.
Myloweslife Login is Not Working.
If your sales number or password to My Lowes Life is not working, check the following:
- Make sure that your User ID and the password have been entered correctly. Check common mistakes like 0 vs O, or l vs 1. If you copy and paste your User ID, make sure you do not copy any ‘spaces’ by mistake.
- Check that your CAPS LOCK button is OFF.
- Clear your browser cookies or close the website and try again from a different Internet browser or a different device, if you suspect that these are causing the problems.
- Update your browser to a newer version.
- Myloweslife passwords will expire after a set period, and you need to enter a Lowe’s store to reset your password. This is the most common reason why employees cannot log in.
- If your still cannot sign in to Myloweslife, then contact your HR department.
The Myloweslife The Self-Service Password Management page can be unavailable due to system maintenance. You can call 336-658-4357 to reach the Myloweslife IT Service Desk if you are getting an error message. For password help, Lowes employees should call 800-964-3375.