Myloweslife is the official Lowe’s employee portal, which enables Lowe’s employees to access their schedules, view benefits, paystubs, and to change contact information.
What can I use the Myloweslife Portal for?
This portal has been created in order to guarantee that employees receive the help that they require at all times. My Lowe’s Life can offer a host of options. For example, workers can trade or change their shifts with this service. They are able to access emails related to work, pay checks and similar details. It is likewise possible to examine employee benefits and other perks with the help of My Lowe’s Life.
Lowe’s employees can view a multitude of information by logging into the official Myloweslife website. Introduced as far back as 2009, this portal is open to current employees as well as those who worked for Lowe’s in the past. The main intention is to provide users with a host of work-related resources within a single package. Indeed, it is even possible to apply for a promotion with such a tool. Let’s take a closer look at what is in store.
As highlighted in the introduction, the Myloweslife employee portal can be used by both current and previous Lowe’s workers. However, certain details must be presented in order to gain access. These include:
- The current (or past) user ID or sales number
- A personal password
- An answer to a previously determined security question
Let’s also mention that you will also be required to possess a device with Internet connectivity in order to access My Lowes Life while out and about. You can obtain all of the necessary login details by speaking with a representative from your human resources department. Note that one login method is for current employees and another system is used for previous workers. We will now examine both.
The Myloweslife Login Method for Current Employees.
How do I Login to the MyLowesLife Employee Portal?
Here are the steps to take in order to access your current My Lowes Life account:
- Open your normal online browser and navigate to the official www.Myloweslife.com website.
- When prompted, you will need to enter your user identification within the box labelled “Sales Number” followed by your password within the password field.
- One you click the “Login” icon, you should be immediately taken to your account.
- Select part-time or full-time depending upon your current employment status.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will be sent directly to your employee dashboard.
How Former Employees Can Log Into My Lowes Life.
What if you worked for Lowe’s in the past? Even if this is the case, you can still view your employee account (although the steps are slightly different). Let’s take a look at what you need to do.
- Open the browser that you normally use to access the Internet.
- Navigate to the URL www.myloweslife.com.
- You will then be presented with a “Click Here” option found in the middle of the homepage. Select on this icon.
- You will then be asked about your former relationship with the Lowe’s franchise.
- Once the relevant answer has been chosen, you will notice a handful of links. Each link will redirect you to specific pages which highlight the benefits that you still may be entitled to.
How to Reset Your My Lowes Life Password.
All of us will forget a password from time to time. The good news is that the team at Lowe’s has provided you with a solution. Once again, be sure to navigate to the official www.myloweslife.com website. You will note that there is an option to recover your password found immediately below the field where it would otherwise be entered.
In order to verify your details, you will be asked a specific security question. After this question is answered correctly, you will be provided with instructions in order to reactivate your account. If you still encounter issues, it is wise to speak with a representative from your HR department.
What if My Password no Longer Works?
In the event that your password to My Lowes Life does not seem to be working, it is first important to check that both the user ID and the password have been entered correctly into the appropriate fields. If this does not solve the problem, clear your cookies or close the website and make another attempt. You can also try logging in from a different Internet browser or a separate device if you suspect that these are causing problems. When all else fails, contact your HR department.
A Look at the MyLowesLife Employee Portal.
The Myloweslife portal allows you to access and review a host of other details related to benefits. If you are an existing employee, these include:
- Viewing your current working schedule.
- Updating, changing or trading shifts.
- Accessing emails related to work.
- Viewing pay checks and benefits
- Applying for upcoming promotions.
If you have worked for Lowe’s in the past, you are provided with the following options:
- You can determine if you are entitled to any additional benefits from your Lowe’s employer.
- You are able to view all of your previous employment details.
What Benefits Information Does MyLowesLife Provide?
To access this unique option, first navigate to the website www.mylowesbenefits.com. You will then be redirected to a separate URL entitled https://leplb0180.upoint.alight.com/web/lowes/login. Enter the same username and password associated with your normal account. If you are new to this site, click on the “New User” option. You will then be promoted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number. Here are some of the benefits which Lowe’s provides its employees:
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Temporary disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prepaid legal insurance
- Severance pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment policies
- Retirement benefits
- Profit sharing options
- 401(k) plans
- Defined contribution pensions
Lowe’s Home Improvement Inc. places a great deal of importance upon providing their employees with welfare and pension plans to ensure their well-being at all times. Similar to Lowe’s, many businesses throughout the United States offer group health insurance options for their workers. Companies will normally cover a significant percentage of the associated health insurance premiums.
The Lowes Kronos App.
Lowe’s has recently migrated employee scheduling services to a dedicated mobile application known as Lowes Kronos. Anyone who is an associate of Lowe’s can access their work schedules through Android and iOS smartphones. In order to use this application, you will need to supply a Lowe’s server ID (normally emailed to you by management).
What is the Lowes Kronos server name?
The Lowes Kronos server name is: https://ltsrvext.lowes.com/lowesmobile. Please note that the first character is an “l” as opposed to a lower-case “i”.
Contact Details for MyLowesLife.
Anyone residing in the United States can contact the Lowe’s benefit center by calling 1-844-HRLOWES (844-475-6937). Those living abroad can speak with a professional at 1-312-843-5251, Note that operating hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) between Monday and Friday. Here are some additional numbers of interest;:
- Lowe’s human resources: 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5
- The Lowe’s corporate office: 1-704-758-1000
- Customer service: 1-800-445-6937
- Credit card information: 1-866-232-7443
Lowe’s was founded in 1946 in Mooresville, North Carolina. Sine this time, Lowe’s has provided dedicated home improvement solutions to clients throughout Canada, Mexico and the United States. Lowe’s currently employs over 310,000 workers and over 2,390 stores are currently in operation. The ultimate intention is to provide customers with targeted solutions while minimizing their impact upon the environment.