Lowe’s has moved their employee scheduling service to a mobile application known as “Lowes Kronos”.
This means, that all employees at Lowe’s can now access their work schedules via their Android and iOS smartphones. To use the Lowe’s Kronos app, you must supply a Lowe’s server ID, which is to you by the HR department.
NOTE: Kronos Incorporation had renamed the KRONOS service to UKG, and so Kronos Ready and Kronos Workforce Central are now referred to as UKG Ready and UKG Workforce Central.
Lowes Kronos Login.
Lowes Kronos login on desktop computers:
- Go to the www.Myloweslife login page with your sales number and password to access theMyloweslife dashboard.
- Choose either any option from (Part-time or Full-time) based on profile and type.
- On the top-right side of the page, you will see the “KRONOS” option. Click on KRONOS.
- Click on the ‘My Work & Absence Summary’ menu to learn about your work schedule.
- Lowe’s employees get weekly schedules in the application, a week in advance.
Lowes Kronos App Login.
- To access your scedule in the Kronos mobile app, now re-named UKG Workforce Central, first download the official app from the Android Play Store or iPhone App Store. Search for “KRONOS” or ‘UKG Workforce Central’ from the search bar in the app store.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to download and install it on your mobile phone.
- On your cell phone, click on the ‘Kronos’ app to open it.
- Enter your sales number, and password in the respective section.
- After logging in, ant employee can view work schedules from the ‘My Shift’ or ‘ Schedule’ tab section.
UKG Workforce Login (Formerly Kronos).
The UKG Workforce Central mobile app (formerly known as Kronos Mobile) provides both Lowe’s employees and Lowe’s managers with a quick, secure access to the Workforce Central schedule section. If you cannot find the Kronos app in your app store, it is because it has been renamed as UKG Workforce Central, so search for that instead.
These are the correct links for the UKG Workforce app:
Lowe’s employees can punch in/out for work, check their Lowe’s schedules, time off, Lowe’s benefits, and past payslips.
The Workforce Central Kronos mobile app also works offline, so your punches will be stored and the next time you are connected to WIFI or mobile data, the punches will be sent off to UKG Workforce Central/Kronos.
Lowes Kronos Server.
What is the Lowes Kronos server name?
When opening the Kronos app for the first time, the system will ask you for a server name, so it can connect you with the correct company. The Lowes Kronos server name is:
Enter the above server name, the whole URL, and click on ‘Proceed’. Note that the first character is an “l” as i lima, as opposed to a lower-case “i”.