Lowe’s has moved their employee scheduling service to a mobile application known as “Lowes Kronos”.
This means, that all employees at Lowe’s can now access their work schedules via their Android and iOS smartphones. To use the Lowe’s Kronos app, you must supply a Lowe’s server ID, which is to you by the HR department.
NOTE: Kronos Incorporation had renamed the KRONOS service to UKG, and so Kronos Ready and Kronos Workforce Central are now referred to as UKG Ready and UKG Workforce Central.
Lowes Kronos Login.
Lowes Kronos login on desktop computers:
- Go to the www.Myloweslife.com login page with your sales number and password to access the Myloweslife dashboard.
- Choose either any option from (Part-time or Full-time) based on profile and type.
- On the top-right side of the page, you will see the “KRONOS” option. Click on KRONOS.
- Click on the ‘My Work & Absence Summary’ menu to learn about your work schedule.
- Lowe’s employees get weekly schedules in the application, a week in advance.
Lowes Kronos App Login.
- To access your scedule in the Kronos mobile app, now re-named UKG Workforce Central, first download the official app from the Android Play Store or iPhone App Store. Search for “KRONOS” or ‘UKG Workforce Central’ from the search bar in the app store.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to download and install it on your mobile phone.
- On your cell phone, click on the ‘Kronos’ app to open it.
- Enter your sales number, and password in the respective section.
- After logging in, ant employee can view work schedules from the ‘My Shift’ or ‘ Schedule’ tab section.
UKG Workforce Login (Formerly Kronos).
The UKG Workforce Central mobile app (formerly known as Kronos Mobile) provides both Lowe’s employees and Lowe’s managers with a quick, secure access to the Workforce Central schedule section. If you cannot find the Kronos app in your app store, it is because it has been renamed as UKG Workforce Central, so search for that instead.
These are the correct links for the UKG Workforce app:
Lowe’s employees can punch in/out for work, check their Lowe’s schedules, time off, Lowe’s benefits, and past payslips.
The Workforce Central Kronos mobile app also works offline, so your punches will be stored and the next time you are connected to WIFI or mobile data, the punches will be sent off to UKG Workforce Central/Kronos.
Lowes Kronos Server.
What is the Lowes Kronos server name?
When opening the Kronos app for the first time, the system will ask you for a server name, so it can connect you with the correct company. The Lowes Kronos server name is:
Enter the above server name, the whole URL, and click on ‘Proceed’. Note that the first character is an “l” as i lima, as opposed to a lower-case “i”.
11 thoughts to “Lowes Kronos”
Trying to log in to Lowes HR department.
I am currently on leave and cannot use my work desktop. I am trying to log into Kronos but not able to. Can someone please assist?
I NEED TO GET ACCESS TO SEE MY SCHEDULE. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?
Hello the app that you use so that employees can see their schedule. Isn’t working for me whatsoever and i’m just wondering if there is another way so that i can see my schedule while working at lowes. for the ukg app is not working for me whatsoever. i just need help with figuring out what it can be that isn’t letting me login to see my schedule.
Im a New Lowe’s employee!
just trying load to check schedule
Discuss with your co-workers. I followed the instructions above and it worked for me. I’m a new employee in California. I have an Android phone. I followed the following steps:
1. Installed UKG Workforce Central from Play Store.
2. Ran the app and entered https://ltsrvext.lowes.com/lowesmobile for the server.
3. To proceed I allowed the app to see my location information only while the app was running.
4. I entered my employee ID and password and security question. Then I could see the information I needed.
5. For future use of the app go to step 4.
am looking forward to working with the lowes family
Lowes ti look at your schedule isn’t working.
i had to change my password last week and then i went on vaca. for 9 days and of course dont remember my password, so i tried to change it now im home and can write it down, but cant get into anything. there has to be a better system for the workers to get to their info. way to complicated, and the solution to just go to the store and use one of their computers, “really”?
I’ve been with Lowes for 3 years. My best advice is to go to your work location and go on a computer to reset your password. As for writing your password down never under any circumstances do that. The best way to handle that is to pick a password meaningful to you. It could be a hobby and interesting anything as long as it’s meaning full to you. With your password written down all people would need is your employee number which can create a lot of issues for you.